I was part of a huge project at Universidad Di Tella, one of the top 3 universities in Argentina. The core of the development was to design from scratch their web system compound of a main website and more than 10 microsites and a huge main site.

It’s almost impossible to reduce the process to a portfolio post. The entire journey took a year and a half was full of a of stakeholders meetings and a bunch of users test and so on.

I can tell you about a couple of highlights.

We had a lot of wireframing based on the amount of info. Even we tested a lot a couple of interactions. And it was a huge info architecture work.
The mood board was based in the research we made of the students, that was key role in the UI redesign.

I´d like to know more about this project.

Visit the site.